skip to Main Content Back To Top
Specialism and Capability:
- Andrew is an experienced technologist and entrepreneur working in multinationals and start-ups alike.
- His work focusses on cutting edge technology, his role is constantly evolving to stay at the forefront of each new technological advancement
- Andrew has run successful software businesses for over 20 years across the globe from Australia to Asia, USA and the UK.
- Current Chief Technical Officer at Cavefish AI, leading the development of software that revolutionises marketing with AI.
- Previous roles include CEO at Logic Software and Mobile Development Manager at Ericsson
- Notable achievement include development of the first mobile applications to run on a 3G network globally
- Vast technological experience across specialist industries from Investment Banking at UBS, Travel with Sabre, Health for the NHS to Defence security for Thales.
- University of Nottingham B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science
Skills, Courses and Endorsements:
- Scrum Master
- Member of the Agile Alliance for over 25years
- Leadership Core Curriculum (certified)
- Leadership through change (certified)
- Performance Counselling (certified)
- SUN Advanced J2EE development and design patterns
- Advanced Transact SQL
Volunteering, Personal Commitment, Interests and Needs
- Expedition team leader for Raleigh International (Mongolia)
- Father of two young boys and an over-active lurcher
- Sailing, kite-surfing and family (not necessarily in that order)